?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
23 May 2002 @ 05:56 am
Good morning  
I got to work this morning at oh dark 45 (5:45am), so the sun wasn't even thinking about rising yet. Actually, it might have been thinking about it because I could see a bit of light in the East, but there wasn't any color to it yet. The radio says we have a 70 percent chance of rain today. I'm no gambler, but I'll hope for the 30 percent myself!

I hope everyone has a good day today. I'm really looking forward to this weekend and the week vacation I'm taking after it! :-)
 
 
Current Mood: awake
 
 
 
Patriot: bluepatriot on May 23rd, 2002 04:20 am (UTC)
Good morning Gary. You did get to work early today. Maybe that rain will hold off and you'll get the 30 percent advantage you're hoping for.

Vacation next week! WOW! One of those has got to be really nice. I go on stand by next week, on Thursday of next week. I would rather go on vacation....LOL.